• Use (or borrow a friend's) old bridesmaid's dress
• Scour the second hand shops and garage sales
• Try the clearance racks in a department store right after a high school dance
• Dress up any outfit or gown by adding beading, cording, fancy fabrics, fringe, etc.
• Not the right color? Take a can of spray paint to the dress.
• Accentuate any shirt by adding a costumed bow tie to it.
Make your own corsage or boutonniere. Click here.
|Click on the images below to order your costumes online!
- If you do not see the images, please refresh the page.
- You can arrow left/right to see more options!